- Candy Digital launches free Non-Fungible Token (NFT) mint for the limited edition MLB ball.
- Sports memorabilia collectors will be able to showcase their Non-Fungible Token (NFTs) IRL.
- Major League Baseball (MLB) inked a deal with Candy in October 2022.
The sports-focused Non-Fungible Token (NFT) marketplace Candy Digital has unearthed a free mint for a digital collectible representing the new wave of Major Baseball League (MLB) stars. The 2023 MLB Rookie Ball Non-Fungible Token (NFT) can be acquired during several clicks on Candy’s website.
This free airdrop comes just 5 days before the launch of the 2023 MLB Rookie ICONs NFT collection, which intends to pay homage to the brightest future stars of the league. Nonetheless, the 3D animated rookie ball has the trademark pink and black color scheme and the Rookie logo.
To get this Non-Fungible Token (NFT), users must log into their Candy account. Then, on the 2023 MLB Rookie Ball page, press “Mint For Free” and enter the checkout. The process is free of charge, and all Non-Fungible Token (NFT) enthusiasts will receive an email confirmation instantly after checking out.
Candy Takes Bi-Dimensional Approach with NFTs
Sports fans are patiently waiting for the 2023 MLB Rookie ICONs Non-Fungible Token (NFT) collection to fall on May 31st, 2023. The next Non-Fungible Token (NFT) collection will feature 40 rookies of the 2023 season, but collectors are likewise keen to see 10 MLB superstars, who will be taken back to their inaugural seasons.
The next collection will be priced at $100 per pack and is capped at 1,880 packs. These sports memorabilia Non-Fungible Token (NFTs) can now likewise have a permanent physical home. This became possible after Candy Digital marketplace struck a deal with Infinite Objects, a video frame manufacturing company.
Thanks to this new partnership, sports and Non-Fungible Token (NFT) enthusiasts can add a physical video frame to their Non-Fungible Token (NFT) orders. Whether a conversation starter for your guests or an innovative home decoration, the 3D video animated Non-Fungible Token (NFTs) in physical frames deliver a new way to enjoy non-fungible tokens.
The other side
- Users must go through KYC to list any of the acquired Non-Fungible Token (NFTs) on Candy’s marketplace.
- Candy Digital representatives advise using the desktop version when submitting an Non-Fungible Token (NFT) for listing.
- Reports by the blog post, mobile listings tend to collapse often, while editing listings is impossible.
Why This Matters
The digital sports memorabilia niche is estimated to grow into a $41 Billion market by 2032.
Explore DailyCoin’s latest cryptocurrency news:
How Binance’s Lending Feature Is Contesting Blur to Give Ethereum (ETH) Non-Fungible Token (NFTs) More Utility
Here’s What Brave’s New Web 3.0 Call Feature Can Do