Our trending Ethereum (ETH) layer-2 growing solution, Arbitrum, announced that they will be airdropping their long-awaited crypto token in a week from now.
- March 23rd is the date when Arbitrum will airdrop the long-awaited ARB token.
- The group released detailed documentation which outlines that 1.162 Billion crypto tokens, representing 11.62 % of the total initial supply, will be airdropped to “users of the Arbitrum platform (via airdrop to user wallet addresses).
- ARB will be a governance crypto token, and it will be launched on Arbitrum One, native to it.
- This is what the preliminary crypto token allocation and airdrop distribution look like:
Related Crypto News:
- There is a point system that will dictate how numerous crypto tokens each user will get, with everyone needing a minimum of 3 points to qualify. The point score is capped at 15, and some of the actions include bridging funds to Arbitrum One, doing transactions, and so forth.
- The maximum allocation a single address can get is 10,200 tokens.