We take copyright infringement very seriously and will vigorously defend the legal copyright owner’s rights.
If you hold the copyright to the content on our website and have not authorized its use, you must contact us in writing so that we can identify the allegedly infringing content and take appropriate action.
If you suspect your copyrighted content has been infringed, please give the following information to our copyright agent in writing.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a presumed infringed exclusive right.
- Identification of the allegedly infringed copyrighted work or, if a single notice covers numerous copyrighted works on a single website, a sample list of such works on that site.
- Identification of material that is alleged to infringe or be the subject of an activity that infringes rights and that is to be removed or whose access is disabled, as well as reasonable information to allow us to find the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to enable us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, phone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
- A statement that the plaintiff believes in good faith that the copyright owner, its agent, or the law do not authorize the use of the work in the way complained of.
- A statement that the information in the notification is correct and that the claimant is entitled to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that he has infringed, signed under penalty of perjury.
* There have been a few articles that have been translated based on the source’s content. If there are any problems with the content or copyright, please contact us by our contact form.
To safeguard the copyright, we will endeavor to process as soon as feasible. Thank you very much!
* We just want readers to be able to access material more quickly and easily alongside other multilingual content rather than information that is only available in one language.
* We always respect the author’s copyright and always give a link to the original source article. Leave the report under the article if the author does not agree; the article will be amended or deleted at the author’s request. Thank you sincerely! Best wishes!
The following written communication must be made to our designated agent by our contact form.